Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tired of Waiting for The Kinks

The Kinks are awesome.

I couldn't think of a better post name.

So what? It's been about a year?  Wow! Look at me, with a job and shit, aren't you proud blogosphere?  Anyway, in other news, I'm not.  I have some lame job in the healthcare field where I charge people way too much to do treatment that they need.  It's fucking lame.  I hate insurance companies.  Also, I'd rather work in a restaurant, but unfortunately, I'm reading Eat to Live  which is this  insane book that motivates me to eat fruits and veggies and never look a Carl's Jr. in the face again.

I digress.

I've had two rum and cokes and life is good. I can't save because I live in fucking Orange County and make $12 an hour but who cares?

Well, it's been fun, see you in a year!

Sign off;;teh kitteh

No comments:

Post a Comment