Friday, September 30, 2011

6 days later...

So, I don't have much to say. I had a half-day from work today so I came home and cleaned my car for the first time since I got it and now I'm just waiting for the boyfriend to get home so we can eat lasagna and watch last night's episode of It's Always Sunny.

Life is good.  not great. but good.  I don't know what to do to make it great.  Well, I don't know what's worse...knowing what it will take to make it great and not having the motivation to change my direction so I can take it there...or genuinely not knowing what to do.

I want to just go to cosmetology school and become a makeup artist and start a nonprofit where I do makeup for teenagers who want to go to prom or something lame because dumb stuff like that matters to a girl.  I want to go back to school and become a nutritionist so I can find out what the hell really is going on with our food. I want to join a political career so that I can give hope and genuinely mean it.  I want to go back to school and master sign language and become a speech therapist.

What to do...I keep telling myself I'll keep this job so I can save, but when I don't see my bank account balance ever rising about $100 savings I just want to quit and work at a restaurant and go back to school.  People all over the world brought themselves to their dreams by working at restaurants.

What to do...

Here is this incredibly awesome video I found that led me on this less than one year later post:

http://mashable.com/2011/09/30/sloan-churman-deaf-hears-voice/

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment